Reservations & Policies
Call or stop in 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. seven days a week to reserve your room. The motel is open mid-April October.
We have a three night minimum during the summer season and a two or three night minimum on certain weekends off-season. The two bedroom units have a five night minimum in the summer. Call to check availability.
We do not accept credit cards over the phone - you will need to mail us a check or money order for your deposit. We accept cash, travelers checks, VISA, Master Card or Discover in person.
The minimum deposit is one night plus tax for a 1-6 night reservation and $400 for a week or more (off-season the deposit on a week or more is $300). The balance is due on arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable, unless you notify us of a change at least 7 full days before arrival. There are no refunds for early check-out.
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m. If you will arrive after 9:00 p.m. call the office to arrange for a late check-in.
- No pets on premises.
- No smoking in rooms.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Oversize and extra parking available.
- The pool is open 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Memorial Day weekend through mid-September.
- Only registered guests may use the pool.
- Guests under 16 years old must have an adult from their room with them in the pool area.